“Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” – Mark Twain
Every year I aspire to read a number of books simply because I love to read. My house is full of books of all sorts – memoirs, non-fiction, fiction, self-improvement, biographies and autobiographies, classics, spiritual, informative, and so on. I have a love affair with books. They educate me, entertain me, and comfort me.
Top Ten Books Ever (Year Read)
(1) The Color of Water – James McBride
(2) A Thousand Splendid Suns – Khaled Hosseini
(3) Man’s Search for Meaning – Viktor E. Frankl
(4) The Warmth of other Suns: The Epic Story of America’s Great Migration – Isabel Wilkerson
(5) Life on the Color Line – Gregory Howard Williams (1995)
(6) The Goldfinch – Donna Tartt
(7) A Place For Us – Fatima Farheen Mirzha
(8) Eat Pray Love – Elizabeth Gilbert
(9) A Man Called Ove – Fredrik Backman
(10) Savage Inequalities – Jonathan Kozol
2 Comments Add yours
Wow! Thanks! I need a new book to read! It looks like you did all the work for me! Now I just have to pick one and go buy it! Thanks so much Claudine. Reading through everything else….You are amazing! I might just be a better person for knowing you! Hope to see you this weekend!
If you are interested in topic: earn money online working home – you should read about Bucksflooder first